Tuesday, May 25, 2010

There are so many.. and many more coming my way



There are so many ..

Yannay wants FB coz her friends play games on FB and they can play together.

But she's a young budding artist (I'm not kidding! her artworks are awesome for her age) so she's supposed to create one DevianArt as well. She claimed she's a songwriter since she often re-composed the lyrics of her fave songs. (I ve seen them. To my horror, some were horror, about 3 ft tall of full-nonsense but you got to admit that it's a raw, hidden talent waiting to be horned). 'Very high potential..' her art teacher said.

Friendster? Baah ..that's dinosaur age. Yet she created one for herself 3 months ago.

Myra created her MySpace recently coz all her friends have them, I guess it's a hype, a trend, the cool IN-thing to do. Okay, I didn't object, I don's see anything hazardous except if she keeps inviting or accepting strangers in her list.

Can I have FB too? No, not now, wait till you're older, I said, unknown dangers are lurking everywhere. She created Friendster when she was 10, she must have out-grown it already. She's into poetry and quotes, unlike her kid sis.

Then, there's one more who just loves playing games and has no demand of social networking .. yet. But almost every Friday 'Mum, my friends wanna come over and play!' 'Sure ... hmmmm'.



For the record, Yannay is 11, Myra is 14 and the 'one more' is enjoying her kindy years.

No comments:

Post a Comment