Wednesday, May 19, 2010

So The Legend Continues ...

Flixster - Share Movies

Seeing Russel Crowe as a gentler Robin Hood was like drinking a hot coke!
Personally, between Russel Crow and Kevin Costner, I would go for Daniel Day Lewis (look-matters so!)

So I am not a big fan of Russel Crowe, except when he became the Gladiator.
I watched the Prince of Thieves back in 1990s starring Kevin Costner as Robin, and that song by Bryan Adams was so, so mesmerizing ... Cant help comparing the two movies since they revolve around the handsome outlaw Mr. Longstride, can I?

Cate Blanchett did a wonderful role as Lady Marion.
Flixster - Share Movies

I simply love the film's set design especially when it pictured the scenes in the old, ruined Nottingham Castle. Less of Sherwood Forest? Maybe, coming soon in the sequel, I hope.

Also, kudos to Friar Tuck, Little John and Lord Walter Loxley of Nottingham for their well-acted roles.
Flixster - Share Movies


I cant help hoping to see more blood, gory & brutality but oops.. it s PG13.

No comments:

Post a Comment