Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Ramadhan Bonus

I would like to dedicate this post to my dear hubby; this event is a Ramadan bonus for you, he said.

"Setiap langkah ke majlis ilmu, menghapuskan satu dosa kecil. Bertamu di majlis ilmu umpama hadir ke taman syurga."

We went for iftar in USJ Taipan as he wanted to perform tarawih in Masjid Al Falah. Personally, we love this mosque because the ambiance reminded us of Masjid Nabawi, plus the imam has a beautiful voice (ehmm quite good looking young chap). Coincidentally, the mosque announced a morning tazkirah and salah tasbih to be lead by the honorable Dr. Fatma Azzahra the next day.


'Rasulullah (sallallahu `alayhi wasallam once said to his uncle Hadrat `Abbas (r.a.) : O Abbas!O my uncle! Shall I not give you a gift? Shall I not show you something by means of which Allah Ta`ala will forgive your sins, the first and the last of them, the past and recent, the unintentional and the intentional, the small and huge, the secret and open?
The tasbih is recited seventy-five times in each rak`ah totalling 300 in the 4 raka`at. 


Rasulullah (sallallahu `alayhi wasallam) then taught him the Salah al-Tasbih. Furthermore he advised him that it be offered daily, if possible. If not then every Friday or once a month or once a  year or at least once in one's life time'.
Sharing my pics here ;)







To those who missed Masjid Nabawi, I urged you to visit Masjid Al Falah. Boleh menyentap rasa rindu..


This is my first face-to-face meet with Dr. Fatma. Seen her on tv, listen to her on radio, browse her on the net, jazakallahu khair, may Allah bless you for being our guiding light. Dr. Fatma led the all-female prayer of about 100++ of us young and senior ladies. My inner soul was touched, I believed others too when she shed tears throughout the salah and during the dua. Dear Allah, we repent and we truly seek forgiveness for all our sins and wrong-doings. May Allah the all-merciful accept our prayer, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment