Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Journey to 101

I like Jules Verne for writing 'Journey to the centre of the Earth'
Read it when I was 10-11, since then life has been a hopeful, amazing, bitter and sweet journey.

Nepal - Island Peak - 009 - Climbing the sumnmit headwallphoto © 2007 McKay Savage | more info (via: Wylio)

I like humming 'The Climb' sang by Miley Cyrus. Because it is not about what's waiting over the other side but it's the climb, the journey, from baby steps to big leaps, marching forward and sometimes looking back to prevent a fall. A stumble could stop a big fall. So a stumble is okay. A fall, never take it too hard, I believe will make you stronger.

Twitter website screenshotphoto © 2009 Spencer E Holtaway | more info (via: Wylio)
Oh gosh, what was I rambling about? I was just saying that I like my Twitter journey to 101 (followers), I appreciate each and everyone of them, and I am looking forward to more. Last but not least, thank you Twitter for making me feel like a celeb... heheheh

No comments:

Post a Comment