Sunday, January 23, 2011

Con Again, Now and Then

Hullo! Here I am again, a lazy bum updating my blog.. sheesh! But you should follow my tweet, really, I did make an effort :)

So many things done, I have plenty of pics, just didnt get the time to upload and put them into this blog.

Let's see, yes, first, I was conned by an innocent looking cab-driver (pakcik tu pakai kopiah tau!) when he clicked something at the meter and suddenly it jumped from $6.50 to $8.60, really!! And could you believe that the taxi fare cost $9 from Mid Valley to KL Hilton (no, no traffic at all). Since I was late and did not want to create a fuss, I paid and rushed out.
Oh pakcik, semoga Allah berikan hidayah kepada mu, amin.


Second, I finally boarded the Ladies Only coach of KTM Komuter, ha ha what an achievement **big grin**



Yes, there was a man, not a local, Indian or Bangladeshi or Myanmar, I couldn't tell, he boarded the ladies coach. I was sure he could read the sign but it was purely ignorance. One good thing leads to another, there were talks in January 2011 by the women's ministry about providing public bus for ladies only. Way to go, Malaysia!

Hope I get to see more changes in this country for the better soon. Are you with me?? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment