Sunday, November 7, 2010

Erk.. What Happened To Me??

Age of Stupid stickersphoto © 2010 Tom Raftery | more info(via: Wylio)

Something  is definitely wrong with me :(
I mean.. I discovered I am less sharper now (or dumb-er??? erks!), blur, mediocre, confused, blunt, not focused, wiped-out, tak tajam akal fikiran, BENGONGGG.. aduhhhh.

Since when? Since.. since.. since one or two months back.

I DO NOT KNOW WHY.

Because of an idiotic sequence of events that I encountered:
  • Woke up for Subuh prayer, upon the first takbir, arrggh! I haven't washed my feet during wudhu'. Oh, so mamai! 
  • I was steaming some leftovers for lunch.. darn! I didnt fill the steamer pot with any water! How stupid is that?! The microwavable plastic steamer was melted, ruined!
  • I usually am able to think a few steps of events sequences ahead, like planning this and that, and dealing with what-ifs. Lately, thinking seems a tiny bit slow.
I pray for my state of mind recovery, amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment