Tuesday, February 9, 2010

sad ** tsk, tsk ** :'(


what a sad day for me yesterday ..

after my usual Tuesday morning grocery shopping, I bought a box of honey mandarin, a box of honey star, a kilo of crab (yummy dinner pictured in my head). I rushed to drive out from the store only to realize that I, absent-mindedly, left my beloved N86 dangling in a shopping trolley at the parking lot.
i hurried to make a U-turn back to the store, praying that the phone is still waiting for me there or please let a good samaritan come along. i reached there in 10 minutes, but .. alas, all hope was gone.

that was why this is a sad entry.
as a remembrance, i post some photos taken by the late 8MP N86
Top Right, location: MACY year end 2009 warehouse sale; whatchamacallit: capturing the sale frenzy.

Bottom, location: makan bistro; whatchamacallit: testing the cam landscape mode.


Bottom, location: Batu 23, Hulu Langat; whatchamacallit: the river as seen from the place we stay.




R.I.P. N86, with your new owner, wherever you are ...

No comments:

Post a Comment